For a while I have been thinking about doing something a bit different on the blog – a weekly post where I can share things that have caught my eye or interested me, a place to share snippets of what’s going on in my life or with the blog, or anything that I think you would like in general.
The idea is that it will be quite short and snappy for those who are time poor (I know some of my posts are a little lengthy) and perfect for skimming over and picking out which bits you would like to delve further in to.
So here we are! Welcome to the first Saturday Edit post.
1. Last week I hit a momentous goal in my blogging life – I was featured on The White Company website. If you have followed for any time at all you’ll know that I love TWC, so this is a dream come true. I styled up some of their Spring/Summer dresses – you can see the full article here [yes ME, on THE WHITE COMPANY website] and below are some of my favourites from the range:
2. If you like a home tour this one is for you. Monica has the most beautiful website The Elgin Avenue and I always enjoy her articles. She recently shared her 3 favourite home tours which had me clicking to her site in double time. Don’t be too surprised if a similar post pops up on my site before too long!
3. I have been writing monthly articles for the lovely, heart-felt site A Life Loved. This month I explored my career change leap into the unknown and why I think no career needs to be for life.
4. I have been procrastinating (again) about getting our home finished, but Studio McGee is giving me all the inspiration and I am absolutely loving the pared back, slightly more rustic look with metallic touches. I am more than a little tempted to paint our island blue now…
Credit: Studio McGee
5. I made this Roast Chicken Pie recipe last weekend (we did meat for Will and I made a vegetarian version for me) and it is the perfect cold weather comfort food. It was so delicious I will be making it again for our family Mother’s Day dinner this weekend.
So, what do you think?
I would love to hear what you think of the new Saturday Edit series – you can leave a note in the comments below or you know you can always get me on Instagram. Any thoughts or ideas of what you would like to included will be gratefully received.