Have you been following the blog long enough to remember The Saturday Edit? I used to do a weekly quick-read update of what was going on in my life, what had caught my eye and generally anything I thought you might like.
It tailed off as writing two blog posts a week became a little too challenging with a full time job, but as I sat down to write this week’s blog post I felt the urge to bring it back! Given that it’s coming to you on a Sunday I have aptly renamed it The Sunday Edit! I know, so original!
I would love to hear what you think of it and if you’d like to me (try) and reinstate it as a regular feature here on the blog?
So, let’s get to it:
- We have had the decorator in giving the kitchen living area a little paint refresh. It’s the same colour as before – Dulux Timeless. Of course I took it as an opportunity for a little kitchen shelf update. Here’s my round up of favourite kitchen shelf styling items.
2. I cooked this healthy curry recipe this week and made enough to freeze for another day. Healthy, easy and delicious – my favourite combo for a recipe.
3. Last week I headed to London for the day for The White Company Christmas in July press event. There are SO many beautiful things coming for the new season. I met up with the gorgeous Monica from The Elgin Avenue and we had the dreamiest day together. Check out her blog, it is one of my absolute favourites.
4. With just about two months to go, we’ve finally started buying baby stuff! So far we’ve got this reclining car seat from Mothercare and this gorgeous changing basket that is so stylish. I have also started learning about Hypnobirthing – The Positive Birth Company have kindly gifted me their Digital Pack so I shall update you on it when I know more. I am so excited to get started with it.
5. It’s my birthday today! Will has a surprise in store for me – i’ll update more on Instagram / maybe even here next week.
Lately on The Green Eyed Girl
Have you seen these recent posts?
Anniversary Trip to Italy 2019 – Umbria – We took our annual anniversary trip to Italy a little early this year. Will surprised me with Umbria for part one!
Finding the perfect sofa for my kitchen living area and a little revamp – I have been on the hunt for a practical and stylish sofa for my kitchen living area forever and the hunt is finally over.
And that’s it! Thanks for reading and please do leave me some feedback whether you’d like to see more Saturday/Sunday Edits.
Wishing you a gorgeous Sunday.