It is no secret that I am in love with The White Company. Their brochure makes me literally drool with house-want.
They have recently created a collection of timeless classics, and called the collection the General Store.
The pieces in the collection are the epitome of what The White Company stands for; elegant, understated and classic. Oh, and they are white, or off white of course.
Here are some of my favourite pieces from the General Store.
1. Etienne Bedspread – I can just picture this on my bed, to give some texture and elegance to the white and grey scheme I have. Will need to start saving for my super king though!
2. Alibaba Laundry Basket – I have been looking for a washing basket that looked nice and this fits the bill.
3. Stoneware storage jar – I love their stoneware collection and it looks beautiful in my oh so pale kitchen. Hmmm, I wonder where I got my inspiration from. I have this little beauty and he sits pride of place on my open shelving.
4. Wild mint candle – Again, another love. Love love love almost all their candles, and this scent is so fresh and delicious. Perfect for the kitchen after you have been cooking up something naughty (aka frying) to get rid of lingering smells.
5. Stoneware heart oven dish – Perfect for creating autumn and winter treats with love. Think fish pie or apple crumble.
Do you like white home interiors, or do you prefer a bit of colour?