Image: Gal meets Glam
Statement earrings are making a comeback this season, with the tasseled variety taking centre stage. I haven’t been much of a jewellery wearer for years now – ever since I worked part time in Accessorize in fact. As part of the ‘uniform’ you had to wear at least three pieces of jewellery and back then big earrings and chunky necklaces were the thing. When I left, putting that type of jewellery on just made me feel like I was going to work and so I just stopped wearing it all together.
I think now however, that its time to give jewellery another chance and these gorgeous tassel earrings are really catching my eye.
My favourite tassel earrings right now
If you are thinking of giving them a go too, here is a round up of my favourites available now to suit a range of budgets.
1. Cerise Tassel earrings | H&M
2. Serenite tassel in navy and gold | Anthropologie
3. Tiana tassel statement earrings | Accessorize
4. Mini pinata tassel earrings in mint | Anthropologie
5. Honeymoon tassel in Navy | J Crew
6. Tricolour pinata earrings | J Crew
7. Bold tassel earrings in red | J Crew
8. Tassels pendant earrings | Mango
9. Black and pearl tassel | H&M
They’ll look great worn with a dress and your hair slicked up in a ruffled pony for a relaxed evening look, or they will elevate a casual jeans outfit to take you from day-to-night. My favourite is definitely the tricolour pinata earrings from J Crew and I am not sure i’ll be able to stop myself from buying them come pay day. I think they’ll look great for both my upcoming trip – Cyprus and New York.
What do you think? Will you be trying this trend?