Design and Photograph: Studio McGee
Welcome to the latest Saturday Edit, brought to you this week on a Sunday! (I blame the long weekend for putting me out of kilter)!
1. I’m at my mum’s in Scotland for the Easter long weekend. We are catching up, exploring and last night we made this delicious recipe, which is so easy to make and full of flavour.
2. This week on her blog, Chloe Loves to Shop rounded up the best jackets to wear for Spring. I love her easy-going style and she always looks so effortlessly stylish. If you don’t already, you should totally check out her Instagram and Stories.
3. And talking of jackets for Spring, this is the year I want to get a denim jacket. I have not had one since I was in high school (when I wore way too much double denim) but I think I am ready to give them a go again now. Here is a round up of my favourites:
4. I am absolutely loving the wishbone chair created by design master Hans J. Wegner in interiors right now. I don’t think I will be able to afford a set of originals but there are a couple of similar styles available. Now to decide whether to go natural on natural, or black and natural for my dining table. What do you think?
Home of Alexis Andra, Photographed by Christina Wells for The Glitter Guide
Home of Lauren and Geoff Lewis, photographed by Lynden Foss, Citizens of Style
Home of Olivia Babarczy, Photography by Julie Adams, featured on Becki Owens
5. And last but not least, this week my home was featured on Coco Wedding Venues blog. Take a tour through the house via the items we picked for our Prezola wedding gift list (best thing ever if you are planning your wedding btw).