Whilst I am loving this snowy weather, I can’t help but look forward to (the real) spring with its lighter days and warmer temperatures. I am looking forward to adding brighter and fresher elements to my home and my love affair with natural textures is amping up. Linens, woods, unglazed ceramics and hessian baskets are all catching my eye just now. Although, I don’t think I will ever fall out with velvet!
- I love a basket for the home and these woven storage baskets are great for storing blankets, toys or even to put a plant in. Can you believe they are from qvcuk.com and only £29.99 for two!
- Boho cushions are very on-trend right now – mixing them up rather having them all match keeps it effortless and stylish. This tufted cushion looks so cosy and I have my eye on it for my kitchen window seat.
- Brass isn’t going anywhere and that makes me happy! This table lamp is subtle and stylish and would make gorgeous bedside tables.
- I am still hankering after a pink velvet sofa but whilst I get the nerve to press buy, this beauty will sate my pink velvet dreams for a while longer. I have ordered it for my dressing room and can’t wait for it to arrive.
- Millennial pink washed linen napkins to jazz up the kitchen table – delicious!
- Now, do I need new mugs. No. But that doesn’t stop me from wanting these stoneware mugs to sip my morning tea from.
- Books are my favourite styling props and Sunday Suppers nails it in terms of content and cover.
- Now, let’s talk about this rug. I need it somewhere in my home and it is only a matter of time until I sink my feet in to that shaggy pile!
- I love the rustic industrial vibe of these side tables.