Happy Sunday lovely people.
I am in Santorini in Greece and struggling to catch up on the great blog posts I have from Morocco and Dorset (my life is not normally like this!) but keep with me as I’ve got loads of great things to share as soon as I have a quiet 30minutes!
In the meantime, here is a quick round up of some of my favourite things from around the web this week.
1. The White Company’s interview with Eat. Nourish. Glow author Amelia Freer on how to eat clean. Read here.
2. I’m loving these matching separates as perfectly showcased by A House in the Hills.
3. I’ve started looking at wedding sites and inspiration for an engagement party, and this summer party inspiration post from Style Me Pretty is making me want to start my planning immediately.
4. Despite liking living in a tidy and neat place, mess seems to follow me around as if a tornado has passed through. Apartment Therapy’s 4 things every tidy person does is giving me inspiration to sort it out!
5. I’m running out of my Ren ClearCalm Clay Cleanser so bought the EverCalm Gentle Cleansing Milk at the airport and it is proving to be the perfect cleanser for this weather. Gentle and effective, I think it will become a staple in my bathroom.
Hope you have a great weekend and have time to relax and enjoy yourselves.
Follow my Greek adventures over on Instagram, particularly if you like a bit of blue and white.