Finally, my interior lovers, I have some amazing homeware finds for you!
When I did my reader survey in the summer many of you said you would like more homeware shopping edits, so I have listened and acted! I mean, it doesn’t take much persuasion to get me to scour the internet for beautiful things to put in my home. Er, your home. I promise I didn’t buy anything (much)!
Anyway, I had a good look round my favourite online stores and saw so many beautiful home accessories. As I know I am not the only one trying to accessorise my house on a bit of a budget I thought a £30 cap would make it pretty accessible whether you fancy something new for your own home or perhaps buying a gift for a fellow interiors lover.
Styling up home accessories is my favourite part of interiors, and I absolutely love moving pieces around my home and creating new little vignettes here and there. All of these pieces are beautiful in their own right, but are versatile to work in a number of situations, styles and places. So I think cost per use is pretty low – that makes interiors maths sense to me!
30 must-have home accessories for under £30
Shop Home Accessories
- Large Braided Storage Basket from H&M Home
- Chip and dip bowl from Oliver Bonas
- Symmetry object from West Elm
- Tiled Margot Monogram Mug at Anthropologie
- Gold measuring spoons from West Elm
- Wooden Hanger from H&M
- Oval Wooden Tray at H&M
- Eat Drink Nap by Soho House
- Neom Scent to Make you Happy Candle
- Chunky Pom Pom Cushion from M&S
- The White Company Cashmere Linen Mist
- Cat ring holder from Oliver Bonas
- Cream Plant Pot from Hudson Home
- Tall stoneware vase from H&M
- H&M Gold metal tray
- Lisa Valentine Home White Enamel Jug
- Blush Eucalyptus from Hudson Home
- Wire letter rack from Lisa Valentine Home
- Large Wooden Storage Box from H&M
- Hudson Home Acacia Wood Jar
- Extraordinary Interiors – Rocket St George
- Potted Faux Fern from Cox and Cox
- Long brass tray from House Curious
- Portland 3 Cup Cafetiere from M&S
- Bobble Bowl from Hudson Home
- Abuo Grey Round Ceramic Plant Pot from Oliver Bonas
- Salt and Pepper Pots from Lene Bjerre
- Naila Natural Wood Bowl from Hunter & Co
- Velvet Linen and Blush Cushions from Cox and Cox
- The White Company Enamel Herb Planter
My favourites? I have this salt and pepper pinch pot (27) next to my hob and not only are they so useful to add seasoning to my cooking, but they look absolutely adorable.
If you saw on Instagram recently, I am trying to fill up the open shelves in my living room (there are 18 ‘boxes’ to fill) and this brass symmetry object (3) has recently made its way there. I have my eye on this wooden box (20) and this bobble bowl (25) for those shelves too.
If I only had to pick one item…i’d go for the Neom Scent to Make You Happy candle (9). I like nothing more than burning a candle in the evening and one that makes your spirits lift a little – yes please!
What are your favourites? Let me know if you buy anything…also, I’d love to hear if you would like to see more posts like this?