It is no secret that I am a big fan of using books in my home as accessories. I fact, one of my first ever blog posts back in 2013 (!!) was on that very subject!
It is also not lost on me that for a post on coffee table books I haven’t even used a picture of a coffee table. But if you know me then you’ll already know I love a shelfie, and it just goes to show how versatile beautiful books can be.
I love to use coffee table books in all sorts of places as decor items – I have them on my kitchen shelves, in my porch, on bedside tables in the guest bedrooms, in my living room built-in shelving unit and of course on the coffee table.
Whilst I am an absolute book worm and love nothing more than getting lost in a book, with coffee table books I’m afraid to say that we are totally judging a book by its cover!
Don’t worry though, all my selections have beautiful and interesting inner pages too!
Here are some of my favourites.
9 of the best coffee table books
- Decorating with Style – Abigail Ahern
- The Scandinavian Home – Niki Brantmark
- Mad about the House – Kate Watson-Smyth
- In the Company of Women – Grace Bonney
- Eat Drink Nap – Soho House
- These Islands – A Portrait of the British Isles
- Kinfolk Home – Nathan Williams
- Chasing Slow – Erin Loechner
- Sunday Suppers – Karen Mordechai
I am thinking of doing more of these round ups of some of my favourite interior, style and lifestyle items. I would love to hear if you have anything you would like to see?