We are on the home straight for Christmas, and I expect I am not the only one still buying gifts for my loved ones. I got a reasonably good start for a change this year, and even bought the odd gift around the end of the summer, but I still have a few to go.
I am definitely simplifying this year – buying fewer, more thought out presents and resisting the urge to buy fill-out gifts. I am feeling pretty pleased with what I have bought so far (some of which are included in these gift guides here) and have also made an effort to buy from more independent and small businesses.
If you are still buying those last few presents, or indeed if you haven’t even made a start yet, I hope you find something useful here.
1. Neom wellpod 2. Lois Avery cashmere scarf 3. Dolly Alderton Everything I know about love 4. Elizabeth Scarlett mini travel bag
5. Bobbi Brown skin nourish mask
6. Balance me x RVK Loves gift set 7. Calacatta gold water bottle
8. Personal Planner with monograms
9. Plum and Ashby lavender bath essence
- Stag men’s slippers 2. Cashmere jumper 3. Waterproof phone case 4. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino 5. Bike phone holder 6. Sonos voice controlled speaker 7. Metal card holder 8. Ice shot glass mould
9. Smart bottle
For home lovers
- Blush eucalyptus spray 2. Seagrass trays 3. Candle snuffer 4. Barware collections 5. Cheese markers 6. Le Creuset in pink
7. Oil and vinegar 8. Movie letter board 9. Jo Malone charity candle
For pet lovers
- Barbour pet cologne 2. Sophie Allport cat bed 3. Treat tin 4. Whiff away candle 5. Aesop pet wash 6. Personalised crazy cat lady mug 7. Catnip seedbom 8. Pet chew toy 9. Furminator
Gifts through the post
- Birchbox 2. Bloom and Wild 3. Biscuiteers 4. Magazine subscription 5. Simply Cook 6. Pretty by Post Greetings Cards subscription