1. The proper decoration of the nursery is on hold for a few months or so but we have added some little touches to make it a cute place to be – more for me than the baby, but you know! It is looking a bit all white, even for me but we will be adding some colour and interest soon.
2. Molton Brown have launched a new Guard Perfume Collective. There is what seems like a totally unrelated online test to help figure out your individual fragrance but it actually works as it picked my favourite (that I have been wearing for years) out straight away!
Fiery Pink Pepper has long been my go-to scent. It is distinctive, surprising and just a little bit sexy. Have a go and see what your’s is!
3. It is officially cardi weather (although I am still not ready to accept summer is coming to an end). Whilst I am not usually a big cardigan fan I have been feeling them lately.
Here are my current favourites and a few on my shopping list too:
4. I am at the stage in pregnancy now where sleeping is not easy. Perhaps just in the nick of time Bella Moon sent me one of their 7-in-1 pregnancy pillows to try out *gifted. I have all my hopes set that it will help me get a few good night’s sleep before I go in to labour (!!) but it sounds great for when the baby is here too.
5. The White Company only went and published a coffee table book For the Love of White to celebrate 25 years! Two of my favourite things combined. Love!
Lately on the green eyed girl
Have you seen my latest post: Preparing for our baby – what i’ve been doing during pregnancy