1. I spent a delicious weekend in London last week, visiting Chelsea Flower Show for the first time. I absolutely loved it and took home a lot of inspiration (and notes) for the garden! I didn’t take any proper photos for the blog, but luckily the brilliant Rebecca from Roses and Rolltops did. Take a look at her blog post here.
2. My love for a straw/basket bag is unending. Over the years I have collected a number and still can’t help but look at more! Here are a round up of my favourites at the moment:
3. Do you meditate? It is something that I have never been able to get the hang of so I was pleased to read Monica’s post on mindful activities that aren’t meditation on her blog The Elgin Avenue. One more to add to the list – gardening! Which is my current go-to for when I need to forget about everything else! I always love Monica’s heart and wellbeing led content and this post is no exception.
4. The first #addictedtointeriors event that myself and my friend Jennie held last week went really well and we were delighted with how many people came. So many people asked us about the next event so it seems we shall be putting another one on! Watch this space!
5. I’ve moved some bits and bobs about in the house including bringing the coffee table in to the kitchen and I love it. We site in here much more now it is light in the evenings. Oh, and the tray and lidded jar pictured were (gifted) from Lene Bjerre, a Danish interiors brand who have just started shipping to the UK. You can thank (or blame) me later for everything you see and can’t live without! Shop: Tray | Jar
ps. Did you catch up on the blog this week? I wrote about my visit to intu Derby and how I have refreshed my bedroom for summer. Check out the post here, which includes a very loverly, affordable linen duvet set.